Welcome to the 25th OGSM Congress
The Organising Committee and the Scientific Committee have worked tremendously to organise this 25th Congress of the Obstetrical & Gynaecological Society of Malaysia to be held at the Shangri-La Hotel, Kuala Lumpur on 27th to 30th of July 2017.
The most important reasons for the midwives, medical officers, trainees and consultants to attend are as follows:
- High Impact Scientific Programme which is themed “Looking Back Moving Forward” with the invited speakers and orators from all over the globe to cover the interesting array of topics related to Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
- Women’s current social issues will be covered in the Enrichment Lecture, Interactive Forum and Special Lecture by popular social activists.
- Young trainees and specialists will be delighted with the new “OGSM Challenge” which is a battle amongst the trainees, testing their knowledge on Obstetrics and Gynaecology. “Hands-on Sessions” to focus on trainees to polish their clinical skills.
- “Surgical Tutorials” aim to teach all to improve their surgical knowledge, tips and tricks through surgical videos.
- Meet-the-Experts from all over the world to chit chat and network in your related field in Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
- Publish your presentation in this Congress in a peer reviewed Medical Journal of Malaysia.
- Register in this Congress to enable you to view the video lectures which were missed during the concurrent symposium.
- Evening Social Functions are not to be missed, which is to be enjoyed with fellow Malaysian O&G community.
- This Congress is an important platform for meeting exhibitors to update on current business developments, instruments and medications in the field of Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
- A complete Congress to look back and move forward.
Kindly register now whether as an Exhibitor or a Delegate and not to miss the early bird registration.
Looking forward to see you all there. Dr Thaneemalai Jeganathan
and Organising Chairman, 25th OGSM Congress 2017